This new breed of eco-friendly adhesive is formulated using special polymers that impart special properties of quick tack development and higher coverage. Its low viscosity with a high proportion of solids gives higher coverage on surfaces and superior bond strength.
Available Packing: 30 ltr, 15 ltr, 5 ltr, 1 ltr
- Applications Areas: Auto Interiors, Bus Body, Foam Mattresses, Chairs & Sofa Industries, Cardboard and box, and other similar Industries, products.
- Benefits: Ensures faster bond and delivers lower per unit adhesive cost with higher bond strength than conventional Sprayabe adhesive. Helps in maintaining healthier workplaces.
Rubber Based Adhesives
Brush-able adhesives are majorly used in foam, footwear, Cardboard & Boxes, Leather products, and similar industries. It is also majorly consumed in Furniture and Rugs manufacturing units.
Especially for PVC flooring, foam/rexine (brushable) upholstery is free from harmful benzene.
Hot melt- Automatic, Semi-automatic Hotmelts
Hotmelt is an EVA-based thermoplastic hot melt adhesive, specially formulated for multipurpose applications – mattresses industries for non-woven to non-woven for pocket application, spine pasting, side pasting, in bookbinding, box sealing, etc. It is specially formulated for exhibiting its high cohesive strength.
Key Features: Exhibits excellent cohesive strength, durable bonding, high coverage, low softening point, multiple applications, No dour, and No fumes.
Storage&Packaging: We supply 25 Kg, paper bags, the temperature for storage is between 0*C to 30*C, away from direct sunlight. It has a shelf life of 12 months.
PVC Membrane Glues: PVC Doors, Modular Kitchen
It is a two-component water-based, co-polymer dispersion in water, designed for bonding difficult-to-bond substrates like PVC / ABS to Cellulosic substrates like wood / MDF / particle board via membrane press machine under heat and vacuum.
- Highly economical Spray-able adhesive in comparison to Solvent-based PU.
- Almost double the coverage of solvent-based PU.
- Ultra-Low VOC & Spray-able adhesive.
- Excellent Bonding with PVC membrane in 3D lamination.
- Excellent water resistance, UV & Heat resistance.
- PVC membrane Doors.
- Laminate doors.
Storage & Packaging: We supply 35 Kg white LDPE Carboy and recommended storage temperature is between 0*C to 30*C, away from direct sunlight. It has a shelf life of 12 months.
Wood Adhesives- (Synthetic Resin Adhesive)
SH” is a synthetic resin adhesive intended for woodworking and various materials where one of the surfaces to be bonded is porous. SH strongly binds wood, plywood, laminate, veneers, MDF, and all types of boards and cork; it is also employed in the manufacture of sporting goods and bookbinding.
Storage & Packaging: We supply 1 Kg, 20 Kg, 50 Kg pack sizes. Don’t add water into adhesive (for Wood-Based Applications), Clamp properly both the substrates, Don’t move bonded substrates till handling strength is achieved.